Welcome to our blog!

If you're visiting for the first time, you may want to start
here.

My husband and I will celebrate six years of marriage on July 8, 2013, and after a lot of praying, hoping and dreaming, we welcomed our first baby boy into the world on August 18, 2011. About a year later, we were blessed with a second pregnancy and welcomed our beautiful daughter into the world on March 22, 2013.

Today, we're just doing life. Trying our best to live each day with intention and purpose while keeping our eyes fixed firmly on our Creator.

God has blessed us more richly than we could ever have imagined, and in all things,
His grace has fallen like rain on our life together.

We couldn't ask for more.



Tuesday, October 12, 2010

And so it begins...

And it begins.  Start counting down now, folks, because in no more than 8 weeks from today we'll be taking a pregnancy test to see if we're getting new job descriptors: those of mom and dad

I have an appointment on Thursday and another next Tuesday.  That's the beginning of what will be a very full, very busy October and November as we rack up the miles between here and Portland.

Please pray for us, for this process, and for all the doctors and nurses we'll be coming in contact with at OHSU.  I can't wait to see how God will mold this process to fit His purposes, how He will guide and lead in ways I can't even yet imagine.  I want to be used.  Will you pray for God to use us in mighty ways, and that we may be ever-cognizant of the opportunties God has given us to speak for Him?

I'm excited.  I feel a little like Isaiah right now--I have seen the mighty holiness of my awesome God, and I'm calling out: 

Here I am, Lord!  Send me.  

To where or what end, I don't know.  But He does. 

Stay tuned.

No comments: