Welcome to our blog!

If you're visiting for the first time, you may want to start
here.

My husband and I will celebrate six years of marriage on July 8, 2013, and after a lot of praying, hoping and dreaming, we welcomed our first baby boy into the world on August 18, 2011. About a year later, we were blessed with a second pregnancy and welcomed our beautiful daughter into the world on March 22, 2013.

Today, we're just doing life. Trying our best to live each day with intention and purpose while keeping our eyes fixed firmly on our Creator.

God has blessed us more richly than we could ever have imagined, and in all things,
His grace has fallen like rain on our life together.

We couldn't ask for more.



Saturday, September 4, 2010

A date with my love

Yesterday, Adam and I got to spend an evening together just hanging out at the State Fair.  I love date nights.  I love spending time with husband--holding his hand, laughing, and just being together. 

At the fair!

I LOVED looking at the entries for cake decorating -- this one is made out of fondant and I just loved it!!  I wish I could do something like that

This one cracked Adam and I up.  Redneck Retirement!

Then, I made friends with this cute little pig.  His oink reminded me of my pug Toby, so I took his picture :)

And to round out the night, I made some friends in the goat area.  I love goats.  If we had a farm, the first two animals I would buy are a goat and a llama.  

All in all, we had a wonderful time!  I am so blessed by this amazing man that I have to call my husband.   This was our last "date night" before the new school year kicks into high gear, and I loved it!

No comments: