A couple of nights ago, I told Adam that we were going to have a photo shoot. I had an idea for some wall art that involved taking some film strip-esque photos. So, I grabbed our Canon Rebel, set up the tripod, and put it on continuous shooting in the hallway.
At first, Adam moaned and groaned about it. Clearly, he wasn't feeling the photo session.
But then, the camera starting flashing.
And this is what I got:
Then things started getting a little goofy:
And then all heck broke loose. Check out these facial expressions:
....and then he grabbed the dogs. Poor Emma and Toby were desperately trying to escape.
My husband is such a nut. And these weren't even the outtakes. I am so blessed to be married to a man who can be silly with me. Can't wait until he gets to show this silly side to his baby boy!!!
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago










7 comments:
Cute pictures! Stopping by from the comment challenge! :) Have a great weekend!
oh my goodness. yall are too fun! congrats on the new baby coming... kids are great and a huge blessing!
(found you through Jenna's Journey).
Hahahahaha, these are too cute!! I love them!! Congrats on your pregnancy!!
Stopping by from Jenna's!! Hope ya'll are having a great weekend!! Your blog is too cute!!
Congrats on your baby! I am visiting from commenting challenge. I loved reading about your story and getting to know you! I am about to get married in October to my high school sweetheart.
These pictures are awesome!! Great to have for your future!
the black dog (toby?) totally looks like he wants to get out of there! so cute!!
omg these are to funny! Congrats =)
stopping by from Jennas Journey
new follower
You guys are so cute! haha! I love all of these photos! Congrats on your baby boy!
Post a Comment